Join a winning team!
QED is always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team.
If you are interested in discussing career opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting or to submit a resume package.
Current openings are listed below.
Start Date: Apr 2017
Employment Type: Regular, Full Time
Salary Range: Experience and skill set dependent
Salary/Benefits: Standard QED benefits. Upon meeting eligibility requirements, you will be entitled to benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Term life insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Personal time off (15 days)
- 401(k) plan including company contribution of 3%.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Required Experience: Skill set and relevant experience dependent
Required Security Clearance: Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a DoD SECRET security clearance
SUMMARY: Acquisition Analyst (Intermediate level) will support the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) with development and execution of acquisition strategies/plans, contract requirements packages (e.g., writing SOWs, CDRLs, special provisions, source selection evaluation plans). Additional responsibilities may include supporting prime contract monitoring/management activities; analysis of programmatic data for program management support, to include monitoring and reporting against the acquisition program baselines.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support through all phases of the acquisition cycle including acquisition strategy development and briefing preparation.
- Analyze acquisition requirements and provide recommendations during pre-solicitation phase through contract execution
- Support acquisition planning processes through the preparation and/or review of acquisition and program management documentation, briefings, white papers, reports, metrics
- Support preparation of contract requirement packages including development, editing, staffing, and revising SOWs, CDRLs, special provisions and clauses.
- Provide interpretation and execution of MDA Acquisition policy, directives, guidance, and instructions
- Prepare briefings and correspondence in response to internal taskings and external RFIs (e.g., GAO/Congressional/DoDIG/DoD oversight organizations)
COLLATERAL DUTIES: Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years direct experience and at least 5 years overall related experience is required
- Experience in the DoD system acquisition life cycle preferred
- Prior MDA experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience in acquisition planning, procurement, and contracting highly desirable
- Must possess strong communications and analytical skills, be a self-starter, and detail oriented. Must work well with a team. Must be comfortable interacting with multiple organizational levels and functional areas.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment
- Must have proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, CLEARANCE:
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance